Private Dog Training
For dogs 21 weeks and older
Looking for a dog behavior specialist for your out-of-control dog? No worries, we've got great private training solutions for you!
Does life have you swamped and you'd prefer we jumpstart better behavior in your dog for you? Or are you hands-on and would enjoy being coached through your dog's training? No matter which private training style you'd prefer, we've got you covered!
Why is The Persuaded Pooch best private dog training for you?
- Having multiple nuisance behavior issues, or even shy/aggressive/fearful issues with your adolescent puppy or dog? Why pay $150, $250 or even more to find out if a private trainer can help you? Our "meet and greet" for dogs 21 weeks and older is FREE!
- Our trainers are certified and endorsed by world-renowned clicker training experts, Karen Pryor and Ken Ramirez, and committed to upholding only the highest standards of positive puppy and dog obedience training. See why you should choose a Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner here.
- Training plans are customized for solving YOUR dog behavior problems. There's no such thing as a "one size fits all" training plan for you and your dog.
- We have many years of experience working with adolescent pups, shelter/rescue dogs, shy/fearful dogs, reactive/aggressive dogs, assistance dogs, therapy dogs and pet dogs in many different types of challenging situations and environments.
- Flexibility - Does your puppy or dog have a lot of issues, or just one? Do you want to learn in a real-world environment or prefer lessons at home? Either way, we have training options for you, plus training on evenings and weekends to fit your busy schedule.
- Professionalism is our specialty. You'll receive prompt and courteous communication, on-time and prepared arrival and only the highest level of service. Plus, we are bonded and insured for your safety and peace of mind.
- Payment Plans - Life with a puppy or dog who needs training help is stressful enough. Paying for training doesn't need to be stressful, too!